Puddle Plains HD
WAHEY! Welcome to our forums! You can sign-in or register to join!
Puddle Plains HD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snackattack8 Sweeps the Competition!

2 posters

Go down

Snackattack8 Sweeps the Competition! Empty Snackattack8 Sweeps the Competition!

Post by Snackattack8 Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Hey, I'm Snackattack8! Most people around these parts call me Snack, but you can also call me Eric if you so fancy. I make Let's Play videos, stream frequently, and tweet whatever stupid thoughts float through my usually empty void of a mind. If this forum does expand somewhere beyond our weird friend group, feel free to look me up! If not, lol at me for TriHard-ing.

Maybe not the weekly 3-5 hour Smash Hype podcast that Tarran was pushing for, but this is a cool idea! I'm excited to have a place to discuss Smash more in-depth/without bothering anyone in the Skype group who doesn't care about what we have to say. I dig it, sweeties.  Wink

Last edited by Snackattack8 on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Snackattack8
Snackattack8
Puddle Splasher

Back to top Go down

Snackattack8 Sweeps the Competition! Empty Re: Snackattack8 Sweeps the Competition!

Post by SlimKirby Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 am

Oh no, it's this jerk.....I mean...no, you are a jerk, Snackurai! But since I am doing it for everyone else, here is your complimentary music track for joining Puddle Plains HD!

SlimKirby
SlimKirby
HE

http://slimkirby.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum